Friday, August 30, 2013

Party like a rock star


     This was what was up on campus yesterday evening.

Not a very good pic, but if you can't tell, that is a gaggle of college students at a back to school party.  There was food. There was a DJ and music and dancing...drop it like it's hot and shuffle like cupid....

There was also volleyball, and some blow up things, and ziplining....




I was not invited to this party. I was on campus for this:




I took Grandbaby duck to cheer practice, which is held on the college campus. 

     I took a moment to sigh, and wish that I had been wise enough to do this college thing when I was young and unencumbered by grown up responsibilities, and could drop it without breaking it.

     Whoever was running this party was kind enough to let our cheerleaders take a turn on this contraption: 


Looks like fun!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment