Friday, December 6, 2013

A blog of little brain

I want to blog. I had no intention of leaving my blog idle for over a month now. However, between classes and homework and babies and holidays.....um, there is no time to blog. The only reason I still facebook is because I have FB on my iphone and can do that in odd minutes in between this and that.
I have an algebra final on Monday and then I am done with school for the semester! What will happen next is a mystery.  Either I will solidly pass my final and be through with algebra at least for now, or I won't in which case I will be retaking this class next semester. (I am in possession of enough funds for only one class for the spring semester.) If I do pass, and I get accepted into the writing class (my English professor indicated that she would be glad to give me a recommendation) then I will be taking THAT class next semester. If I pass algebra, but don't get accepted into the writing class, then I have no clue what is next. I guess I will be altogether done, unless another idea makes itself known.
In any case...perhaps I will be able to get some blogging in during the winter break!

1 comment:

  1. I would bet money that you pass your Algebra and get to take the Writing Class next semester!!! :-) I'm super excited about your writing class because maybe you'll post the papers you write!!! And YES, please do more blogging. I love your posts!!!! :-) Hugs! ~ Dori ~

    ReplyDelete