Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ew.

One should not write blog posts in the middle of the night when one has been awake for far too long and is under the influence of narcotics. Therefore, the original post has been deleted.
The gist of it was:
I went to the doc for the first time in 5 years. It didn't go all that well, except I did get antibiotic and cough syrup for this ugly bone jarring cough that I have had for a month.
And I have to get super serious about getting my weight back down and getting regular exercise and all that wheehaw.
That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... Yeah, there's been a few times when I started a blog post in the middle of the night and realized how bad it was!! :-) Recently I couldn't sleep so grabbed my phone and got on Facebook at 1:00 AM... big no-no. The next day I realized I'd commented on a few things and HAD NO RECOLLECTION of it. At least they were nice comments!!! ha Ha!!! Love you muches. - Dori -

    ReplyDelete