Saturday, July 29, 2017

Fish are friends, not food

Hi, my name is Valerie and I have not "blogged" in 2 years.
I do not know why I am blog posting now.

It's not like there is anything new under the sun.
It's not like I have any more technological skill, and therefore don't know how to post pics. Everyone knows that pictures are more popular than words!

Wait.
Did I just say more popular?
Why am I caring about popularity?!
Oh, right. Because when I started this blog, I had the vague idea in the depths of my brain that I would be the next Ree Drummond.
I mean, she's cute and funny.
I'm cute and sometimes funny.
I mean, right??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You know how when you were a teenager, and you were all socially awkward, and you said weird stuff at random times? (Or was that just me?)
It's the reason that I am EVER so thankful that when I was a teenager/young adult, there was no social media. Because that would have just been awkward.
That's how I feel when I read over previous posts.
Some things that come into my head should just stay in my head. Those thoughts don't always translate well to the written word.

Oops.

Anyway.
Two years ago, my life hit a big fat brick wall and i've sort of been splattered against it for all these months.
Also, for awhile I was very busy cleaning motel rooms, and then trying to not ruin people financially.
And now i'm back "home" and back to square one, except now there are not very many people here to keep me busy or company, and I don't think going back to college is an option again because next up would be more Algebra and it has been toooooooo long and i don't think that I would do very well evaluating algebraic expressions now,
and I find that I am in a bit of a funk and have turned to the extremely unfruitful and unprofitable bad habit of escaping into "Bones" on Netflix (which, aside from "Pirates" and "Harry Potter" which I have already seen one billion three hundred eighty four and a half times is the only thing I can bare to watch,)
and I would now like to rejoin the land of the living,
but I still don't have anything much to talk about except for the books I hate and the ridiculous diet/nutrition industry
and maybe I should get a job again, but not cleaning or being in charge of people's bank accounts, except if I did that, I would NEVER see the Chief.

And so, hi, I might be back.
Sort of.
Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Val! You can't imagine how excited I was to see your blog post come up in my inbox this morning! Yes... get back to blogging! And friend, I need to teach you how to post pictures! :-)

    Hugs and Love... you are always on my mind.

    - Dori -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Dori friend, heeeeeeelp!!!!!
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete